Sales Account Executive
We’re looking for an outstanding Sales Account Executive to join our sales team to grow our commercial pipeline and close deals with life science partners.
Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence.
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ of 2019 and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
As a part of the company’s commercial team, you will work closely with our Commercial Director to generate leads, build strong client relationships and close sales deals.
You will report to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from identifying and driving opportunities to gain new business, develop relationships with key senior stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of our software to life science clients. You will have regular interactions with the CEO and senior management team. We see this as an extremely high potential role within the company to drive sales at a crucial inflection point in our growth and are looking for an experienced candidate who is ambitious, self-driven and has demonstrated success in generating and closing deals. As an early member of an agile, high-growth company, you will have the freedom to work autonomously to drive real change as well as to create true patient impact.
Your mission is to drive Vinehealth’s go-to-market by executing and optimising the full sales cycle end-to-end, including;
- Generating life science leads to grow a healthy customer pipeline
- Perfecting sales and marketing processes, including sales materials, presentations and product demos
- Managing accounts and cultivating relationships with key customers, including understanding customer needs, educating leads on our service, after-sales support
- Closing sales
- Managing sales goals
- Identifying and executing on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends to create long-term sales strategies
- Driving improvement across the company (including tech and product) based on the feedback you gather and your innovative ideas
Skills & attributes:
- You have an exceptional sales track record with the hunger to grow your skills
- You are to work under pressure to deliver against targets to increase the customer footprint
- You are extremely ambitious and entrepreneurial, driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise & prioritise your work independently
- You excel at building close relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority quickly, and develop deep levels of trust that enable you to persuade and influence decision-making;
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for your customers, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them;
- You can simplify the most complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- You are very comfortable with digital technology and working remotely
- You are a critical thinker and driven to problem solve to improve the organisation around you
- You are a team player with proactive and positive influence on your colleagues and a passion for making an impact in healthcare
- You’ve had 5 yrs+ experience as Sales Account Executive or similar, at least 3 of which have been B2B
- You’ve had formal sales training
- You have a good understanding of the healthcare and life sciences industry, and ideally you have experience in selling to pharma, biotech, nutraceutical and/or medical device companies
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- Macbook Pro
- Generous training budget
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension
- Benefits include health/dental insurance, an extra half day off during birthday week, Cycle2Work Scheme; well-being benefit to spend on improving mental and physical well-being; happiness & life admin budget.