B2B Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an outstanding B2B Marketing Manager to join our commercial team in order to build and execute an integrated B2B marketing strategy that grows our commercial pipeline.
Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence.
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
You will be responsible for creating and executing an integrated ABM (Account-Based Marketing) and Growth marketing strategy, focused on life science companies, to increase brand awareness among target audiences and drive qualified lead capture for handover to the sales team.
This is a chance to design and establish a top-to-bottom marketing strategy, working closely with the founding team in a fast, growing, and non-bureaucratic environment to build a Marketing function from scratch.
If you have a proven track record in B2B lead generation in the life science industry through relevant marketing programs, an eye for Product Marketing and GTM Strategies, and a lot of energy, you’re the person we’re looking for.
We see this as an extremely high potential role within the company to support revenue acceleration at a crucial inflection point in our growth and are looking for an experienced candidate who is ambitious, self-driven and has demonstrated success in driving pipeline growth.
You will report to the Global Commercial EVP, but as an early member of an agile, high-growth company, you will have the freedom to work autonomously to drive real change as well as to create true patient impact.
Your mission is to drive inbound leads to Vinehealth’s commercial pipeline, including:
- Taking full ownership across content marketing, field marketing (events, conferences etc.), social media, PR and performance marketing channels.
- Identifying the right channels and platforms that maximise engagement with our target life science audience
- Creating engaging content across a variety of mediums (written, visual, video)
- Identifying opportunities to increase brand awareness and trust, for example through external press opportunities and awards
- Leading on B2B social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and email marketing campaigns
- Review and optimise the B2B website to ensure effective lead capture
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends to create long-term GTM strategies
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing/content cadence aligns with the sales planning cycle.
Skills & attributes:
- You have an exceptional B2B marketing track record in developing marketing strategy, marketing plans and execution within similar roles and are hungry to grow your skills
- You are able to work under pressure to deliver against targets to increase the customer footprint
- You are extremely ambitious and entrepreneurial, driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise & prioritise your work independently
- You have an eye for a story and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages
- Your written and verbal communication skills are outstanding; you're a great writer who's comfortable creating client-ready material across multiple formats.
- You are passionately committed to going above and beyond for your team, pulling in whatever resources you need to support them
- You relish using data to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and plan future campaigns
- You are a team player with proactive and positive influence on your colleagues and a passion for making an impact in healthcare
- You are very comfortable with digital technology and working remotely
- You are a critical thinker and driven to problem solve to improve the organisation around you
- You’ve had 5+ years experience in B2B marketing roles
- You have an understanding of oncology or the life sciences industry
- You have experience in marketing and design tools; Canva, Figma, Mixpanel, Hootsuite, HubSpot
- You have experience in selling to life sciences
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- Macbook Pro
- Generous training budget
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- Generous holiday allowance
- NEST pension
- Benefits include health/dental insurance, an extra half day off during birthday week, Cycle2Work Scheme; well-being benefit to spend on improving mental and physical well-being; happiness & life admin budget.