Lead Generation and Marketing Specialist
Transcelestial’s vision is to improve the connectivity experience for the next billion people. We believe that connectivity is a human right and Transcelestial is on a mission to solve the problem of internet distribution and provide affordable, high-speed internet to everyone.
Transcelestial’s next-generation wireless laser communication technology is one of the most effective solutions in the distribution of high-quality, high-speed internet connectivity, making it well-poised to solve civilization’s long-term communication needs - and ultimately improve connectivity for 1 billion users globally.
Highly reliable and secure, its light-weight, shoe-box sized CENTAURI device leverages its proprietary laser technology to create a wireless distribution network and can be quickly, easily and cost-effectively installed on any standard telecom pole or tower at a faster time-to-market than standard fiber-optic cable.
Over the longer-term, Transcelestial aims to develop a constellation of small satellites positioned in Low Earth Orbit, allowing their laser network to not only beam across cities but upwards to connect continents across the world too.
- Lean & Simple. Our products are simple to use, we focus on what matters, we solve issues one by one and we spend smart.
- Approachable. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, don’t be shy! The best ideas can come from anywhere in the organisation.
- Supportive. We are a bunch of smart individuals delivering at their best working in teams. If you face an issue, you can be sure someone will jump in and help you.
- End user obsessed. Customers and end users are at the core of everything we do.
- Relentless innovators. Our technology is at the forefront of innovation. We are curious, we question everything, we love research and are passionate about the next big thing.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
Lead Generation and Marketing Specialist
The SELL Team is in charge of leading all sales and revenue activities for Transcelestial and the Lead Generation & Marketing Specialist will join the SELL team to create strategies that attract and target prospects to Transcelestial and increase awareness of our CENTAURI product with the end goal of building our global partner/customer growth and adoption. This role is based in Singapore and reports to Brad Ridge, the Global Business Development Lead.
As Lead Generation and Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate content writing and marketing in conjunction with both Business Development and Media teams to maximise regular monthly exposure and lead generation across media channels, social media, and industry associations.
- Manage and work with the Product and Design teams to produce infographic/training/product videos, improve the quality of landing pages, product, sales brochures, and social blasts.
- Work with the Media team to manage the editorial calendar.
- Manage inbound and outbound emails and calls from prospect leads professionally and provide customers with Transcelestial’s service and product information.
- Generate call notes and call reports, update internal CRM and provide weekly reports on lead generation progress.
- Meet monthly lead generation targets and sales conversion.
- Manage global events and marketing vertical industry campaigns working with Business Development and record and report on tangible returns on investment.
- Connect with and build a community around innovation in wireless communications and broadband issues globally.
- Lead client satisfaction and interactive surveys to gather feedback and insights.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience in lead generation, marketing, and commercial growth within the technology/communications sectors across multiple channels, such as online and traditional media channels including Google, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Buffer, and other agency platforms.
- Proficiency in using Google Suite (Slides, Sheets) and/or MS Suite (Powerpoint, Excel), Salesforce, Asana, Slack, Canva preference
It is a bonus if you:
- Can showcase previous works of professional content writing.
- Solid experience with event management planning, from conception, coordination, execution through post-event review.
- Can demonstrate prior experience of qualifying and pitching product information to partners and customers
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Our Hiring Process and what to expect:
- 30min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, so we can get to know each other better
- 60 min video/in-person interview with the Hiring Manager of the role, so you can understand the role, the team, your future manager better
- 60 min video/in-person interview with two key stakeholders on the team so you can understand the role’s responsibilities and team dynamics better.
- 60min video/in-person interview with the Team Lead, so you can understand the integration of your role in the SELL team and when you fit in the bigger picture.
What’s in it for you:
You should include in your application
Thank you for your interest in joining Transcelestial. We cannot wait to meet you!
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards including the SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, Forbes 30 Under 30 and Prestige 40 under 40 for our CTO Dr. Mohammad Danesh, Edge 35 Under 35 to our CEO Rohit Jha, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Kickstart Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and others.
Something looks off?