Customer Success Manager
Who we are
Tractable is an Artificial Intelligence company bringing the speed and insight of Applied AI to visual assessment. Trained on millions of data points, our AI-powered solutions connect everyone involved in insurance, repairs, and sales of homes and cars – helping people work faster and smarter, while reducing friction and waste.
Founded in 2014, Tractable is now the AI tool of choice for world-leading insurance and automotive companies. Our solutions unlock the potential of Applied AI to transform the whole recovery ecosystem, from assessing damage and accelerating claims and repairs to recycling parts. They help make response to recovery up to ten times faster – even after full-scale disasters like floods and hurricanes.
Tractable has a world-class culture, backed up by our team, making us a global employer of choice!
We're a diverse team, uniting individuals of over 40 different nationalities and from varied backgrounds, with machine learning researchers and motor engineers collaborating together on a daily basis. We empower each team member to have tangible impact and grow their own scope by intentionally building a culture centred around collaboration, transparency, autonomy and continuous learning.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with our most strategic and high-value customers to ensure they achieve business success and consequently renew and grow their business with us. You will be responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle for your portfolio of customers and be accountable for retention and growth. You will work collaboratively with internal experts across Tractable, as well as our external delivery partners, to ensure your customers receive the maximum value and ROI from their investment in Tractable.This is a highly visible position that will give you the opportunity to work directly with senior customer executives and bring transformational changes to their organization through the use of our AI platform.
- Create strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders (e.g. Chief Claims Officer, Line-of-Business Leaders, Digital Innovation Leaders). Expand existing relationships far and wide within the customer organization and their partner ecosystems to uncover new opportunities and deliver strategic value beyond the current scope.
- Be a thought leader for your customer by synthesizing insights from Tractable SMEs, AI researchers, your own industry knowledge and customer business objectives. Be a change agent and advocate for best practices to help customers transform to and adopt AI-based approaches.
- Align Tractable strategic direction and product roadmap with customer priorities to deliver maximum value and consumption of our AI platform. Drive adoption by promoting awareness, engagement and advocacy for the Tractable platform at all levels of the customer organization.
- Build a joint success plan aligned with the customer's business outcomes with specific financial and operational metrics. Monitor customer outcomes and platform consumption. Anticipates, identifies and mitigates customer health risks with support from internal teams and customer executive stakeholders to ensure mutual success.
- Quantify the business value realized and take proactive actions to drive process changes and end user adoption to deliver maximum value. Analyze customer AI performance and partner internally with product and engineering teams to identify improvement opportunities.
- Lead contract renewals. Scope up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, develop a close plan and partner with Business Development and Solutions Consulting in the pursuit to support and meet account and regional growth plans.
- Be an expert on our product. Define an effective training program to onboard new users. Proactively solicits product feedback from customers and identifies opportunities to co-design new product offerings and feature enhancements.
- Define work for junior members of the team in support of your customer portfolio and the success plans. Provide mentoring and coaching to support their personal and professional growth.
- Lead internal cross-functional initiatives to improve customer touchpoints (e.g., customer support programs, implementation approach). Contribute to Customer Success strategy and help scale the global team by defining best practices and active knowledge sharing.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, solution delivery or customer-facing consulting at a top consultancy or a high-growth B2B SaaS
- Hands-on experience leading digital transformation initiatives at large, complex organizations
- Strong analytical skills with value qualification experience
- Strong ability to develop and deepen client relationships across a wide range of stakeholders at Fortune 500 enterprises
- Experience working in insurance, financial services, or other complex verticals would be beneficial
- Fluent in Spanish or Italian (written and spoken)
What’s in it for you
Generous financial reward for your effort
- Twice a year compensation reviews
- Generous equity package
- 5% employer match on pension
Time off and flexible working
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Ability to work from abroad for up to 6 weeks/year
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Additional leave to support you when you need it, including sick pay, compassionate leave, or paid time-off to recharge after an intense work period
Support for your health and wellbeing
- Highest tier of private health coverage through Bupa
- Access to a virtual GP through Babylon
- Mental health and career coaching through Sanctus
- Free annual Headspace subscription
- L&D budget to use on Learnerbly (our learning platform)
- Cycle to Work scheme
At Tractable, we are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive workplace where people’s varied backgrounds and experiences are valued and recognised.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and offer equal opportunities without discrimination.