Sales Support Executive-South East Asia
SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality. We are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision-making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like The Ascott, Accor, and Marriott save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real-time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly into Europe.
About the role:
We are looking for a competent Sales Support Executive that excels in a fast-paced environment with a hunger for success. The Sales Support Executive will be assisting the sales team in all admin tasks from creating reports to preparing proposal presentations/Contracts whilst liaising with clients to gather data required to complete the proposals amongst other sales support tasks as highlighted in the below responsibilities. This is a remote position and will report to the Associate Vice President of Sales who is based in Asia.
- Liaising with customers to gather data to prepare proposals.
- Creating proposal presentations.
- Writing up contracts and purchase orders.
- Ensuring that the sales team CRM is kept up to date.
- General Administration
- Creating reports and presentations such as KPI Metrics, monthly and quarterly reports, and managing documents outside of our CRM.
- Using initiatives to look at ways to automate administrative tasks.
- Assisting our AVP Sales, pricing manager, sales directors & BDM’s with ADHOC sales support tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Support.
- Experience working with CRMs (Pipedrive would be a big plus), Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Suite.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Motivated, driven and results-oriented
- Hotel industry background is a plus
- Must have consent from the Government to work in Thailand
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you. We also have amazing benefits that include generous annual leaves, medical coverage, birthday leave, fitness benefits, and Flexi benefits.