Installation Project Manager-Thailand
Installation Project Manager
SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality. We are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision-making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like The Ascott, Accor, and Marriott save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real-time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly into Europe.
- The Installation Project Manager (IPM) is responsible for liaising with the customer during the project planning process. The IPM coordinates with the customer to obtain information regarding the setup of HVAC, and the components and staff required to complete a full installation.
- Manage, measure, and monitor projects to ensure installation projects are in compliance with site safety protocols.
- Create project implementation plans including work breakdown, external vendor requirements, and project schedule.
- Onboard and manage external vendors to assist in the installation and oversee the project to successful completion within time and cost parameters.
- Ensure appropriate training is delivered to enable proper installation.
- Work directly with the customer to ensure that support is available when needed and that expectations will be met or exceeded through the execution of the project.
- Develop the implementation process, continuously improving the process and tools following each successful install.
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure the product is suitable and available for the customer.
- Travel to various locations (internationally) and oversee the physical onsite installation process from start to finish.
- collaborate closely with cross-functional teams within SensorFlow, the clients' organisations, and our contractors' companies, to ensure that installations are completed accurately, on time, and within budget
- Provide detailed reports demonstrating the installation and any feedback to aid in product development and customer happiness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing & product teams to meet customer requirements.
- Possesses background in engineering. Ideally, knowledgeable about Air-Conditioning and mechanical/electrical engineering. A degree or Familiarity with HVAC controls systems (Niagara, BACnet, N2, Modbus, KNX etc.) would be considered an advantage.
- A passionate, results-driven individual with strong analytical skills and the initiative to overcome hurdles quickly to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Possesses background in engineering. Ideally, knowledgeable about Air-Conditioning and mechanical/electrical engineering. A degree or diploma would be desirable.
- Experience in leading and managing both internal and external teams on project work.
- Experience in planning, organizing, coordinating, and implementing projects on project sites.
- Experience working with product development teams and providing feedback for product improvements.
- Able to establish good relations with vendors and sub-contractors.
- Good customer service skills.
- Self-motivating, able to work independently with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communicator, possessing good written and oral skills in English.
- Safety conscious and always considering the safety of employees and subcontractors when planning work.
- Possesses a customer and quality-oriented outlook.
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you. We also have amazing benefits that include generous annual leaves, medical coverage, birthday leave, fitness benefits, Flexi benefits.