HEAD OF MARKETING / GROWTH
We are looking to hire a Head of marketing who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
*Responsabilities : *
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for our products and services. Competitor research.
- Identifying potential customers and supporting sales and lead generation efforts. Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department. Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Requirements and skill
- 5+ years experience in marketing roles. Ideally experience in running a marketing team.
- Experience in B2B ideally in software, HR tech and Proptech
- Fluent in english and french is an absolute requirement
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and advertising platforms and with CRM software (Hubspot)
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.