Project Engineering Manager (Singapore)
About the role
This is a hands-on role to lead and manage projects that are critical to driving energy efficiency and improving environmental sustainability in built environment. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager to be responsible for executing our engineering projects driven by intelligent energy management systems from conception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and meet client specifications. The role also desires for you to create processes and procedures which are scalable in nature.
Why this role is exciting
As a Project Manager, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to a more sustainable and energy efficient future. At the same time, you will be working on innovative projects and collaborating closely with a diverse team of professionals including software engineers, contractors, and business development team members to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
You'll get to:
- Create processes and procedures to ensure the project is successful and delivered to client satisfaction. Strive for automation where possible and reduce clogs in the process
- Take end to end ownership of the project at hand, from initial survey and design to commissioning and handover to the client
- Develop, track, and deliver projects including planning, scheduling, budgeting, resource planning (equipment, human etc.), performing risk assessments, and project execution.
- Perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, personnel performance and reporting on project status
- Work with the project delivery team (including relevant technicians etc) to ensure that all work is delivered to the required standards and within agreed timelines
- Review engineering tasks and initiate corrective actions where necessary
- Interact with clients first-hand, interpret their needs and requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Contribute directly to the growth of the company with impeccable operational strategy
- Bachelor’s/Diploma degree in engineering, or a related field
- At least 2+ years of experience in the leading and managing engineering projects
- Excellent project management and supervision skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of applicable SLD, HVAC operations, electrical safety codes, policies, standards, and best practices is an added advantage
- Impeccable organisational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Are able to work with various stakeholders in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Preferable without visa sponsorship, but can be considered for exceptional candidates
Learn more about us
Resync is an intelligent energy management startup, managing over 150 buildings in South East Asia. We are a tightly-knit team of about 12 passionate and resilient individuals, driven to build a more sustainable future for all. Our multidisciplinary team includes Project Engineers, IoT engineers, software engineers, data scientists, and business development. At Resync, we are committed to create an excellent culture that is driven by customer satisfaction and employee engagement. Learn more about us at resynctech.com.