Are you a customer-obsessed product manager who is passionate about creating products in a fast-paced environment and constantly challenges the status quo?
If this RESONATES with you, then you’ll fit right here in Propine Technologies
Who we are:
Propine is re-inventing capital markets using blockchain technology. We’ve worked with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world. We are re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products, and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increasing value accrual for both issuers and investors.
This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset and learn to operate just outside the limit of your comfort zone. If this excites you, but also makes you a bit nervous, then you might be the right fit.
In the exciting growing phase of the company, we are looking to have on board an experienced and motivated professional to join our team.
*Job Brief: *
As a Product Manager you will work with cross functional teams to Plan, Design, Build and roll-out products and manage the entire product life cycle.
Key responsibilities are to:
• Work with product management to understand the business context and define features
• Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product
• Write top quality user stories, they act as a single source of truth for everyone downstream
• Managing all life cycle stages for a product from ideation through execution, ensuring deliverables are understood releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with UI/UX designer to come up with User journey and break down features into user stories
• Support Engineering (Dev, QA), UAT, Operation, Sales & Marketing, Compliance, Document Writer
• Review the test cases & validate randomly
• Manage the product backlogs
• Drive the launch and continually review/ improve the products by monitoring the market and developing competitive analysis
*Key Requirements: *
• 5+ years of professional experience as Product Manager or similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Experience in managing the entire product life cycle
• Knowledge of Product management tools like ClickUp, Visio
• Hands on experience with web technologies
• Experience building web and mobile products
• Experience in Fintech/Blockchain/Capital markets/ B2B company is a plus
• Abstract/Strategic/Tactical/Structured thinking
• Decision making & execution
• Ability to deal with Ambiguity
• Storytelling (User stories)
• Ability to articulate and drive the conversation with every stakeholder/leadership of product
• Market/Competitors research and analysis
• Analytical skills – Able to make data-driven decisions
• Technical skills – Ability to understand the architecture, design, Integrations, Data-models and negotiate with engineers
• Conflict Management/Resolution
• Remote Work
• Opportunity to work with elite group of Business/product & engineers
• Health Insurance coverage