Account Manager (Tech Startup)
Privyr is a Singapore based, venture-backed startup that helps consumer-facing salespeople & businesses contact and convert leads into clients from their phones. Our app works with WhatsApp, SMS, iMessage, phone calls, and email, without any setup or configuration needed.
We're trusted by 200,000+ sales professionals & businesses across more than 100 countries around the world, who have received and engaged with over 50 million leads through Privyr. Our customers come from hundreds of professions including real estate, insurance, automobiles, trainers & coaches, doctors, lawyers, farmers, and even magicians.
📺 Video teaser of our product - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf99YvvFvuc
We’ve raised our Series A funding from leading global investors and are looking to rapidly hire and grow the company.
We're a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have built and scaled successful startups across Silicon Valley, India, and Singapore. We love challenging norms and coming up with new ways to solve old problems. We experiment often and fail fast. We're incredibly passionate founders that believe in attracting highly motivated people and giving them the freedom to build their ideas and realise their ambitions.
This is an opportunity to be part of the core customer & growth team as the Account Manager at Privyr, working closely with the founders, product, and customer teams to increase adoption and engagement in Singapore (and beyond)!
What You’ll Do
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with existing Privyr users & new sign-ups in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the software industry and sales process, excellent communication and organisation skills, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. As part of managing relationships and accounts across all the major teams in Singapore, you’ll also coordinate regular training schedules and provide ongoing support to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, covering mainly users in Singapore
- Be the first point of contact for the subscribers in Singapore, including requests for support, training, onboarding of new content, product enhancements, and issues
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the tech / SaaS industry in Singapore
- Identify new business opportunities and partnerships to grow the usage and adoption of Privyr within Singapore (and beyond!)
- Schedule regular training programs and provide ongoing support to ensure users have a comprehensive understanding of the Privyr platform, new features, and how it can be best used in various scenarios.
- Collaborate with internal teams across customer support and product development to ensure client needs are met and exceeded
- Hungry and passionate go-getter with a genuine interest in sales technology, sales processes, and Saas-related products.
- Excellent communication (written & spoken English) and people skills
- Comfortable managing relationships, information, and processes in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills. You’ll be managing dozens of concurrent projects and customer conversations at a time
- Tech & product savviness is a must, you need to be able to give demos and explain how features work to non-technical audiences
- 1+ years of experience in technology/customer-facing roles/start-ups or account management
- Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident, already working in Singapore, or able to work in Singapore without a visa
- Bridge the gap between customers and our product team, building a deep understanding of user feedback and requests to ensure they’re represented and implemented as intended
- You have a strong understanding of technology and are skilled at interacting with others.
- You can conduct trainings with influence and persuasion across topics like sales tips & tricks, product demos, and more
- You have experience with B2B/B2C SaaS companies or products, ideally in a customer-facing role
- You take challenges head-on: no job is ever too big or small for you, and you’re never afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Exposure as an early employee in a venture-funded startup, with unlimited growth opportunities as the company scales
- Experience in an early-stage tech startup, working directly with the founders and core team from UC Berkeley, IIT, UCLA, CalTech, and some of the hottest MNCs and startups
- A casual work environment, brand new office in the CBD (Tanjong Pagar), and a fun-loving team