Senior Product Manager
Our mission is to transform international supply chains to be more resilient by helping logistics companies realise the full potential of their data. We cater to both shipping lines and cargo airlines. This covers 90% of the world trade volume that travels via ocean and 35% of world trade value that travels via air.
Our demand forecasting platform is already being used in production by leading cargo airlines and shipping lines and driving millions of dollars in revenue for Portcast. We’re now looking for an Engineering and Product Director for this platform who is passionate about delivering best in class products.
As the technical product lead of the platform, you will play a key role every step of the way from ideation to prioritisation, from vision to strategy, from design to implementation, from customer feedback to customer satisfaction, from MAU to ARR. You will become one of our industry experts, combining customer insights, industry knowledge and technical excellence to make our platform best-in-class.
What to expect:
As the Senior product manager of the demand forecasting platform, you’ll lead the strategic vision, execution and management of internal and external stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and define the product strategy and roadmap, drive product launches
- Develop deep expertise in key aspects of our product, market, and competitive landscape over your first few months, establishing yourself as a product leader on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture
- Lead the customer relationships as we build and scale the product, and later handover the customer management piece to an account manager
- Iteratively design new features, mock up concepts and develop the product roadmap and align with the engineering, data science and business teams
- Lead the technical team to drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we’re shipping products that are delivering value to our users
- Manage the sprint process, timelines, user stories, roadblocks, velocity for the engineering team
- Support the marketing / sales team in effective commercialization of the product
*We understand every product manager’s career path varies and we celebrate diversity, consider the following plus points to your profile but not must haves: *
- 5+ years of working experience with 3+ years of engineering and product management
- Ability to influence and collaborate across functions to reach ambitious goals
- Strong track record of delivering products that are well-aligned with the business strategy
- Demonstrable experience balancing the scalability and specialisation of a product
- Outstanding design sense and attention to details
- Strong customer management skills
- Experience managing a SaaS product
- Experience managing a data heavy/analytical product
- Experience with UX design and wireframing tools
Something looks off?