\nIndia, Singapore, RemoteFulltime\n\n\n
At Polymerize, we provide materials informatics software for materials companies to accelerate their product development and efficiently manage data while bringing operational efficiency and AI-driven material innovation to their R&D. We work at the intersection of AI and materials science and use our years of material research & experience background.\n
We at Polymerize are looking for front-end developers to join our fast-growing team.\n
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor codebase
- Profile and improve our front-end performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
- Implement new user-facing features in Polymerize’s products from designs
- Ability to translate UI/UX designs into actual code
- Bridge the gap between product design and technical implementation
- Adhere to internal design systems when building user interfaces
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Cypress)
- Experience using Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some experience with design applications such as Sketch, and Figma would be ideal, but optional.
- Some experience with implementing in-house design systems would be ideal, but optional.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related streams.