CEO Right Hand - Remunerated Internship
For the full Job Description, please visit:
We are looking for a dynamic, rigorous, and well-rounded student, curious about the startup ecosystem and passionate about contributing in developing next-generation solutions to address climate change and sustainable agriculture.
Plantik Biosciences is an early-stage agri-biotech startup building next-generation plant engineering technologies to create future plants considerably faster.
From climate change, food security, to human well-being, how we will make new plants adapted to the rapidly changing environment and human needs remains a fundamental challenge of the 21st century. Working on this challenge will help define our common future in the next decades to come. By advancing and democratizing the application of the latest biotechnologies in plant engineering, Plantik wants to equip and empower the next generation of plant engineers with effective and simple-to-use tools, so we can develop sustainable, resilient, and versatile plants the world badly needs a lot faster. Based out of Genopole in Evry and Station F in central Paris, Plantik is a #Future40 company - the 40 most promising startups selected among the 1000+ early-stage companies in Station F. Here's a short video to learn more about us.
- You'll work closely with the CEO on key operations, strategies, and fundraising preparations 📊
- You'll be in charge of topics related to People Operations, such as streamlining the hiring process, onboarding new hires, organizing team events and more
- You’ll conduct market research and intelligence gathering on our space 🧠
- You’ll communicate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on projects
- Master 1 or master 2 student from business school or related fields
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and well organized
- You are not afraid of being involved in new topics all the time 🔍
- You are a problem-solver and you have great communication skills
- You are proficient in English. French is a plus 🥖
When, Where, and How to apply
- 6 months starting from late November or December 2022 🗓️
- Location: Station F, 75013 Paris. Be prepared to experience the biggest startup campus in the world and appreciate the dynamic ecosystem! 🔝
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will be in touch from there!