Strategy Analyst Intern
Strategy Analyst Intern
Jump-start your career when you join Origin Health Internship Program 2023 – an immersive curriculum designed to develop and empower you as you grow in your career. Our internship program seeks talented individuals who are ready to take up real-world challenges to build world-class healthcare and AI products that impact the lives of mothers and babies globally. We will help accelerate your growth and development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world.
About Origin Health
Origin Health’s mission is to achieve health equity for all expecting mothers and their babies. We aim to establish the standard of care for fetal imaging by putting Al on top of routine pregnancy ultrasound examinations to improve clinical workflow efficiency and accuracy.
About Strategy Team and the Role
As a Strategy Analyst Intern at Origin Health with our Strategy Team, you will play an active role in all aspects of strategy formulation. Our internship program provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with renowned clinicians, medical specialists, and AI scientists. We offer hands-on experience working collaboratively on strategic projects that push the frontiers of AI in healthcare.
What will you do?
- Market Intelligence: Gathers and analyzes market information on the US Healthcare Market and presents insights in a readable format.
- Healthcare Industry Research: Engages in healthcare research to explore new industry topics and presents findings in an accessible format.
- Strategy Formulation: Collaborates across different teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and implement a balanced approach to strategy formulation.
- User Research: Conducts stakeholder interviews for industry insights, aids in technical writing and editing, and executes recommendations effectively.
Who are we looking for?
- A person who is bold and isn’t afraid to do things differently. Curious and passionate about constant learning, proactive with a “can-do” approach.
- We look for well-rounded leaders and team players with the skills and drive to make an impact.
- Data-driven with the ability to analyze and extract insights to support decision-making.
- Tremendous passion to impact, build, and make people in the company happy and satisfied.
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
Working at Origin Health
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from the founders in your career goals, helping you to develop your skills and build your professional network.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with renowned clinicians, AI scientists, and business leaders from around the world.
- Get a head start in unlocking the power of your leadership DNA. Discover your strengths as you take on challenges that will prepare you for leading the way in making a difference.
- You will receive an industry-standard monthly stipend and promising candidates will be given a conditional full-time job offer at the end of two months.