Clinical Application Specialist
Clinical Quality Assurance Associate
Origin Health seeks highly talented and self-motivated individuals ready to build impactful products to democratize quality prenatal care globally for every expecting mother. At Origin Health, we offer an empowering work environment that allows you to take full ownership of your work and fosters collaboration and personal growth. We look for exceptional individuals and outliers who want to join us on this mission. Embark on a purpose-driven career journey by joining our team.
About Origin Health
Origin Health’s mission is to achieve health equity for all expecting mothers and their babies. We aim to establish the standard of care for fetal imaging by putting Al on top of routine pregnancy ultrasound examinations to improve clinical workflow efficiency and accuracy.
About Clinical Quality Assurance Team and the Role
The Clinical Quality Assurance Team plays a vital role in ensuring the highest quality and accuracy of clinical data for the development of safe and effective AI technologies that are of immense value to clinicians in the detection and diagnosis of fetal abnormalities and management of pregnancy. Our team takes the lead in all clinical aspects of technology and product development and validation. We collaborate closely with various internal teams, including Product, Clinical Data Engineering, AI Research, Software, Regulatory, and Clinical Research, as well as external stakeholders such as clinicians, sonographers, and radiologists. As a part of our team, your primary responsibility is to provide valuable clinical feedback throughout the product development life cycle. This feedback helps calibrate the technology development process and enhance the efficiency of our products.
What will you do?
Clinical Requirement Gathering:
- Attend clinical meetings and interact with clinicians to understand and gather their clinical requirements for product development.
Ensuring Clinical Quality:
- Review data provided by Clinical Data Engineering and AI Research Teams at all stages of product development for clinical accuracy.
- Ensure the final product meets the precise clinical requirements.
Provide clinical strategy:
- Understand clinical aspects, design and development of AI technologies, and principles of medical device development to provide a clinical strategy to help in technology and product development.
- Ensuring clinical competency of internal teams:
- Research, interpret, and summarize published medical/scientific literature/clinical guidelines.
- Prepare internal training materials, documentation, protocols, and SOPs to ensure the clinical competency of teams involved at various stages of product development.
Who are we looking for?
- B.E or B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering / Biotechnology / B.Sc in biological sciences
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an ultrasound application specialist role demonstrating expertise in ultrasound machine handling and radiology applications.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret ultrasound data, including images, video loops, and reports.
- Quick absorption of clinical and engineering concepts.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work across different teams.
- Proficiency in reading, understanding, and extracting relevant information from clinical research papers.
- Interest in clinical aspects, life sciences, human anatomy, and physiology.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Passion for developing the next generation of AI and healthcare technologies with the highest standards of clinical quality, safety, and efficacy
Working at Origin Health
- You will receive competitive monthly compensation aligned with industry standards. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including: Provident fund, Paid annual leaves, Sick leaves, Wellness allowance, and Insurance allowance
- You will work with an exceptional team of highly qualified individuals who strive towards a common goal of delivering a product that improves the standard of care for expecting mothers everywhere.
- You will also collaborate with renowned clinicians, AI scientists, and business leaders from around the world.
- At Origin Health, we take pride in fostering an inclusive and optimistic company culture that places great value on collaboration, teamwork, and work-life balance. As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to join a supportive environment where individuals genuinely care about each other's success and well-being. Our dedicated colleagues are always ready to lend a helping hand and wish you nothing but the best in your professional journey.