Working for Open Cosmos
Aim high, go beyond! At Open Cosmos we are solving the world’s biggest challenges from space, providing businesses, governments and researchers access to more readily available information than ever before - ready for the challenge? Then read on…
Working in the People Team
The People team is at the heart of making sure all of our employees have a fantastic employee experience and that Open Cosmos remains a Great Place to Work!
We provide support to the business through the whole employee life cycle focusing on keeping the OC team highly engaged and attracting high calibre people to our open roles.
What will you be doing?
This is a very active role where no 2 days are the same!
You will, essentially, be an integral part of the business, making sure our 3 offices run productively, safely and smoothly, becoming the “go to” contact and being responsible for their maintenance and improvement.
The day-to-day administrative tasks will include working across all functions and supporting your colleagues with travel arrangements, event coordination, documentation drafting and filing. In addition to this, you will be making sure the team has everything they need to do their jobs effectively - from technical equipment, to supplies and, of course, snacks.
You’ll Need To Know How To
- You’ll be a pro multi-tasker, easily handling tasks from various departments simultaneously
- You’ll be highly organised and efficient in managing activities and requests
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail, ensuring communications and documents are of the highest quality
- You’ll have a pro-active approach to work, always looking for and suggesting the most efficient and effective options
- You’ll be communicating, a lot, at all levels and with various stakeholders so you should be confident in speaking and writing, both Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus)
- You’ll need to be comfortable working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint - even better if you’re familiar with G-Suite.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday in addition to national holidays.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Having a successful team makes a successful company. We're at the forefront of technology so learning and building an enabling career for you is central to OC!