Proposal Manager - Satellite Imagery & Insights
The Growth team acts as the powerhouse of the company, ensuring the immediate needs of the customers are swiftly met and the future ones are translated into a product roadmap and deliverable projects.
Each member of the team combines a mix of programmatic, system engineering, and commercial skills with specific strengths.
Within this team, the Data & Insights Business team is responsible for securing revenues for satellite imagery and insights.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing and leading the development and submission of satellite imagery and insights proposals: from the moment a proposal is identified by the BD team up to go/no-go and proposal submission.
As part of this, you will work closely with the BD teams and the product team to write, review and submit proposals.
What you need to be successful
- Satellite imagery and insights: basic knowledge of satellite imagery, the ecosystem, the associated data platform. Ideally a knowledge of applications related to the associated satellite imagery required.
- Proposal management: knowledge and skills required to manage proposals in that domain, ability to stay calm under pressure of deadlines
- Strong initiative - An interdisciplinary approach to problem solving, using your background in space engineering or physics to build high-level solutions, translating needs into requirements.
- Conscientious - Ability to work hard, organise, plan and report
- Collaborative - Able to interact with different teams to learn and capture information related to the job
What we offer:
- Prefer to mostly WFH, that's fine! Need to take 30 mins at 3pm to get the kids from school? Go ahead! We're more interested in your contributions than when and where you're working.
- 25 Days holiday in addition to national holidays.
- Team members can enjoy Medicash, income protection and death in service benefits.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Having a successful team makes a successful company. We're at the forefront of technology so learning and building an enabling career for you is central to OC!