Neurofenix provides engaging, innovative, rehabilitation solutions to those living with the effects of stroke or other neurological injury.
Since its inception in 2016, Neurofenix has grown rapidly and now supplies clinical and home users in both the UK and USA, helping each and every user to reach their recovery potential. Our latest all-in-one digital platform and ergonomic, wearable hardware have received positive
reviews even from those who had previously given up all hope of further recovery. Neurofenix manages to reinstill that hope, showing that life after stroke can continue to improve every day.
We aim to become the world's leading rehabilitation provider and are looking for the best team members to help realize that vision. If you have a passion for making a positive impact on the lives of stroke survivors worldwide, and want to be part of a fast-moving startup with fantastic career growth and experience opportunities, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you.
- Working closely with the Manufacturing & Operations Engineer and VP for Sales in the US, your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the manufacturing process of our products
- Configuration of Android Tablets prior to dispatch
- Refurbishment of used products so they meet the high quality standards demanded by our customers
- Packaging and dispatch of products to our customers
- Handling incoming components and returns
- Management of the company inventory including equipment, components, finished products using an MRP system
- Working closely with the VP for Sales to fulfill customer orders & trials
What we look for:
- 2+ years experience in product manufacturing, assembly, or other relevant areas
- Strong general computer skills. You will be working with and maintaining systems & processes within our IT systems.
- Strong organisation, planning, time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing responsibilities at once
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written. You will be working closely with other Neurofenix team members for some responsibilities
- Basic knowledge or appreciation for how safety & quality regulations can affect how a company operates.
- A commitment and drive to improving the lives of stroke survivors worldwide!
- Familiarity with quality standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
- Familiarity with Google Drive and Google Doc/Sheet/Slide formats, or their Microsoft Office equivalents.
- Willingness to talk directly with customers when needed to resolve problems.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working, on-site and remote options available
- You have the power to directly shape our development!
- Excellent training, career advancement, and personal growth opportunities
- A passionate and motivated team working environment
Please apply now if you are interested in finding out more!
Something looks off?