Project Manager III
Cirium Blu provides premium aviation data and services for business with unique analytics needed. Cirium Blu solutions and professional services encourage creating thinking and innovation by delivering customer projects for business with unique aviation intelligence needs.
- 5+ years of PMO experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent experience required
- ‘Security Check’ clearance desired but not mandatory for application
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing projects that require engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Contract / relationship management experience required
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable working to tight timeline pressures, especially when preparing and presenting information to win new bids.
- Previous experience managing large scale, externally focused projects required
- Ideal candidate will have hands on experience of managing projects that require output from scrum engineering team(s).
- Experience with developing and creating project management artefacts, RACI, RAID, risk log, dependency log etc
- Expert in complex dependency management across multiple squads and cross functional areas.
- Experience coordinating the output of delivery teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues, adapt plan where necessary and to mitigate project impacts.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritise and drive forward key initiatives.
- Exemplary communication skills (written, presentation, meeting management, and documentation).
- Skilled in presenting complex project information at a high level to a senior executive audience
- Experience working within the aviation industry is desirable but not mandatory.
- Strong project delivery skills — accurate project planning, delivers to milestone dates, manages resources effectively, communicates status effectively, manages risks, and can juggle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Strong professionalism and strong interpersonal skills required.
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions, having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 30 diversity employee networks globally and prioritize inclusive leadership and equitable processes as part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .