Data Analyst III
Data Analyst - Cirium - London / Hybrid
Why Work for us
Explore the World
Cirium brings together powerful data and analytics to keep the world moving. We match an intrapreneurial approach with decades of experience in aviation and air travel. Enabling airlines, airports, travel companies, tech giants, aircraft manufacturers, financial institutions, and many more to accelerate digital transformation. Be part of our mission and strategy to activate data fluency around the industry. With us, you will drive change, work with the industry’s most talented people and advance your career opportunities.
As a PDS analyst you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your creativity by bringing bespoke solutions to market to solve those difficult problems our clients face. Sometimes an off-the-shelf product doesn’t provide the much-needed insights the industry needs. That’s where a pro service solution tailored to solve the exact challenges our clients face becomes invaluable. You will use your SQL and Tableau skills to combine elemental aviation data into compelling analytics. Unlike typical roles, this position will afford you a fresh challenge every day.
- Working with sales and presales, understand customer needs and translate those into delivery requirements and develop Statement of Work, including negotiation on delivery costs
- Based on scope of work deliver a statement of work, assign client cost and delivery timelines, balancing workloads across the team and approve client proposals whilst support presales negotiations
- Deliver client solutions to contracted dates and within target costs/margin. Identify and mitigate commercial and delivery risks in a timely manner
- Monitor commercial pipeline to ensure all information is available and delivery resource is aligned
- Supporting the client from presales through to delivery and beyond, being the primary contact point for delivery and including assessment of customer satisfaction
- Regular reporting on delivery status and commercial performance, including revenue, margin and utilization
- You will have worked within a customer-facing data analytics practice previously and will be experienced in working directly with clients to scope work and manage delivery pipelines to exceed customer expectations.
- Experience in an organization providing data or analytics services
- Understanding of data concepts, including systems, models and databases
- SQL coding experience
- Familiarity with AWS S3 and Redshift required
- Experience in Tableau workbook development
- Understanding of aviation data desired, but not mandatory
- Proven ability to solve complex customer problems
- Demonstrated experience delivering commercial results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions, having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 30 diversity employee networks globally and prioritize inclusive leadership and equitable processes as part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .