Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2022
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Merkle Science comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Merkle, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
If you’re the type that likes to dismantle the status quo while reshaping global markets, we’d love to chat. The incredible customers of Merkle Science are shaping the future of finance, and we're honored to give them clarity and insights to light their path. We're looking for a natural and charismatic product marketer with B2B SaaS industry knowledge that loves working on everything from message to product requirements to GTM and everything in between. We need a clear and intelligent voice for Merkle Science in the constantly changing web3 market and a passionate market/customer advocate internally. You’ll be in a high-visibility critical role reporting to our Marketing leader.
💥 What will you do?
- Partner with Product Management, Sales, and other teams to create best-in-class product marketing communications, including sales-facing materials and training
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management, Sales, and other key stakeholders
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product marketing opportunities, in addition to helping sales and marketing teams work more efficiently and effectively
- Create and maintain a library of assets tied to sales enablement, marketing tactics such as joint value propositions, solution brief, joint sales decks and customer success stories targeting partner sellers and end-users
- Support large-scale branding, PR & marketing initiatives including advertising, collateral, web, social media, conferences, events, sponsorships, direct marketing, market research, thought leadership, to help build awareness and grow the business to clients and prospects across various segments
- Create and develop Merkle's core brand narrative and voice, and grow a supportive community around the Merkle Science brand
👀 What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, ideally working for B2B SaaS companies in hypergrowth.
- Experience in the crypto industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong bias to action - we are a rapidly scaling company and the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of keeping pace with the demands of a company like ours and delivering measurable marketing generated growth.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: the successful candidate will be expected to write marketing and sales collateral with minimal oversight.
- The technical depth required to understand how our products work and how customers derive value from them.
- An understanding of our product’s core concepts (cryptocurrencies, crypto crime, and cybersecurity) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease.
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for target audiences.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.
See more open positions at Merkle Science
Something looks off?