We are a VC-funded startup building India’s largest OPD network of healthcare service providers enabling cashless insurance transactions. We are operating across 450+ Cities and 4000+ Pincodes pan India.
We're looking for someone who has...
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience working with multiple products and can take ownership of delivery
- A passion for talking to users, and experience with design thinking methods (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, and co-creation).
- A shipping mentality. We don't believe in spending forever analyzing and debating. The best way to validate something is to ship it — so let's ship it, learn, and iterate.
- Enough technical know-how to talk with engineers about architecture and technical considerations that impact product, and a desire to learn what you don’t know to help drive decision making.
- Passion for Healthcare
We're looking for someone who is...
- Able to navigate uncertainty and ambiguity and adept at synthesizing actionable problems, insights, and requirements from raw, unstructured qualitative and quantitative data.
- A thoughtful, critical thinker who follows a systematic and rigorous approach to problem-solving.
- Scrappy and comfortable flexing into different roles to support your team.
- An excellent communicator that can convey complex ideas succinctly and clearly.
- A naturally collaborative and empathetic leader, comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization, making sure every voice is heard.
- Passionate about creating simple and elegant user experiences. You can’t help but critique the UX of the apps you use.