In this role you will work closely together with Sales, Supply Chain and finance!
- Complete Clients listing : refer La Vie in new clients ERP (palet height, order referent, rib... ) be curious to anticipate all future needs to ensure logistic will operate smoothly. I can relate to various domains such as supply, quality, legals...
- Complete Warehouses listing : fill documents: product bare codes, ingredients lists, microbio analysis
- Invoice processing and follow up on payments
- Gather informations across departments, build retro planning and ensure deadlines are being met
- Deal with client's supply departments to inform them on their orders status
- Contact customers to answer queries and obtain missing informations. Our target is to hit 95% of excellency regarding service levels
- Get as many insights on our performance with buying/supply clients departments and re-direct to relevant departments
- Dealing with our Supply Manager to ship products to our clients
- Excellent level of French is crucial for this role
- Customer orientated : Reliable, Reactive, Rigorous
- A first experience in a similar position is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: understand that success can only occur through people and communication
- Comfortable working in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, proactivity would be your asset
- Team player, keep cool when working for tight deadlines
Process You will have a first visio call with HR and a second interview with our sales teame are always asking for references before we invite you in the office for bacon tasting and a meetup with our founders!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
🌎 International environment : english speaking and various nationalities
💡Opportunities to learn and Grow : trainings, learning lunchs, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, monthly feedbacks sessions
👩🏻🔬 Innovation : we are building a meaningful future together through team empowerment, expect to have responsibilities!
🌱 Impact : creating friendly products for society and environment. Sharing an office culture that prioritises low-waste and eco-friendly practices
💙 People-first : meet an awesome talented team : complicity and solidarity
♡ Values that brings us together : #Optimism #Goodvibes #Exploration #Openminded #Accountability
🤩 Trust : respect and transparency from the all team
🥼 Alan insurance 🚲 100% Green mobility and 50% Navigo 💰 A fair & competitive salary package with equity 🏝 Holidays : 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days for long term contract CDI 🐣 Parental policy 🍌 🍎 🍇 🍊 Healthy snacks + Friday team lunchs 👨🏻💻 IT tools of your choice from BackMarket 💼 Office in the heart of Paris