Software Engineer, Fullstack
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will:
- Build a seamless, beautiful customer experience with React & Redux that feels comfortable and effortless for our customers.
- Work with smart, motivated people in a supportive environment.
- Scale our backend (Serverless, NodeJS & AWS Amplify).
- Influence others and build consensus using your strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy a strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen.
- Feel empowered to try things out and make a real difference to our teams and our customers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end or Backend Developer.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with React, Redux or similar stack.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Are enthusiastic about learning and diving deeply into new, unfamiliar technologies.
- Team player who enjoys working with a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Are excited about taking a customer-facing product from conception to execution and are excited about digitising the retail industry.
- Care about writing clean, well-documented code.
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- NodeJS, AWS experience or desire to learn.
- Experience with TDD, BDD and other forms of automated testing.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting opportunities as we take our platform to the global market.
- Refreshingly flexible but professional environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- The chance to join the ship early on and go all the way path to the recognised leader in the industry.
- Great career and development prospects - being able to push the boundaries of what is possible.