Customer Success Manager (fulltime/internship)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022
As a Customer Success Manager, you will
- Use your amazing skills to make Fairmart's customers gain the max of the platform
- Analyse customer requirements and participate in discussion with the Product team
- Coordinate the modification of an existing application to meet customer requirements
- Participate in Testing and User Training
- Provide post-production support for problem escalation as well as on-site support
- Work with Engineers & Product Managers to build seamless, beautiful customer mobile-first experiences that feel comfortable and effortless for our customers.
- Work with smart, motivated people in a supportive environment.
- Enjoy a strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen.
- Feel empowered to try things out and make a real difference to our teams and our customers.
While with Fairmart, you will
- Experience - Gain professional experience working in a cross-functional team. Learn best practices from industry professionals. Understand what it is like to work within an agile software product team.
- Cross-Functional - Gain exposure communicating and presenting to stakeholders across the business, engineering, design and product functions.
- Startup Culture – Be part of a workplace environment that values creative problem solving, open communication and flat hierarchy.
- Use Cases That Matter – Work on real innovation initiatives that serve the needs of the local retail industry, help the store owners to adjust to the new digital normal.
- You are thrilled about helping people (customers).
- You are enthusiastic about learning and diving deeply into problem solving.
- You are excited about digitising retail industry and taking a customer-facing product from conception to execution.
- You enjoy working with a small team in a fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting opportunities as we take our platform to the global market.
- Refreshingly flexible but professional environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- The chance to join the ship early on and go all the way path to the recognised leader in the industry.
- Great career and development prospects - being able to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Kindly indicate your preferred starting date and availability.