Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022
What You'll Be Doing
- Representing Fairmart as the first point of contact for potential customers and partners
- Daily levels of proactive outreach activity presenting opportunities to partner with Fairmart.
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Drafting outreach templates and proposals to convert pipeline to sales.
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM.
- Passionately representing Fairmart and resolving customer objections.
- Negotiating partnership pricing to ensure business objectives are achieved.
Skills You’ll Need
- You’ll be comfortable on the phone and walking into stores, talking to people and building rapport with them quickly.
- Comfort with high levels of activity and a fast-paced environment.
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers.
- Experience and confidence pitching things you’re passionate about.
- Experience with technology and capturing your activity in a CRM.
- You’ll have an interest in all things retail and digital shopping. Fairmart is changing the game for specialist by helping them compete with the larger marketplaces.
- Perseverance and grit – you’re a hustler, and you’re not afraid of rejection.
- Top notch people skills – you have bags of emotional intelligence and can persuade even the toughest of prospects.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance based incentive scheme.
- Open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Diploma in Business, communication, or related field.
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize and prioritize work.