Business Development Internship
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022
What You'll Be Doing
- Work alongside CEO to build out fundamental aspects of an early stage business.
- Build out customer pipelines and outreach campaigns.
- Prospect for new business opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- Draft marketing materials to be used as sales aids and promotions (presentations, blog posts, social media, and website copy).
- Monitor performance of our digital assets and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills you will learn during the internship
- Business development & sales: how to identify, engage, and close business opportunities that drive bottom line growth for the business.
- Customer success: how to manage customer relationships, identify mutually beneficial goals, and deliver value for our customers.
- Presentation skills: how to craft messaging that resonates with your audience, whether that be investors or customers.
- Marketing and communications: learn the basics of the marketing tools available to startups, how to deploy them, and measure success of campaigns.
- Business planning & execution: you will learn how to identify specific business goals and map out tasks necessary to achieve them.
Perks and Benefits
- Open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Unique opportunity to see a high growth startup from the inside.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Pursuing diploma in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize and prioritize work.