Director, Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022
What You'll Be Doing
- Building a holistic marketing strategy to drive user acquisition across all relevant media channels
- Planning and execution of user acquisition campaigns that support Fairmart's growth initiatives while meeting budget requirements
- Ensuring best possible spend optimisation by continuously optimising campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets and other strategies
- Managing full-cycle execution of campaigns with varying objectives across paid and unpaid media channels
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimising campaigns and improving effectiveness in all paid and unpaid media channels
- Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation
- You will manage a budget, allocate a proper spending across all channels, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
- Hire, train, and manage a team of marketers to deliver against broad corporate objectives
Skills & Experience You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in digital or performance marketing in a high-growth startup environment;
- In depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with special focus on: programmatic platforms such as Google ecosystem and Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks and SEO with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong experience building a marketing machine from the ground up, leveraging both paid and unpaid strategies to drive growth
- Very good understanding of digital data analytics
Perks and Benefits
- Performance based incentive scheme.
- Open, respectful and creative company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.