Bioprocess Engineer (CDI)
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Engineering or PhD. Degree in Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field.
- 6 years of relevant work experience in bioprocess engineering, process development, laboratory / large scale manufacturing.
- Knowledge of cell culture, biomanufacturing in adherent and suspension modes and downstream bioprocess operations is a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative and technically viable solutions for scale.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in English.