About the company
Crypto Quantique is building the most secure end-to-end IoT platform. We are a transformative cybersecurity technology company, using the most advanced techniques in cryptography and quantum physics, designed to ensure that both device security becomes foundational and end-to-end IoT security standard practice. We operate from silicon to cloud, being uniquely positioned to bridge the IoT scaling gap.
Crypto Quantique is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the role
We are looking for a IT system administrator to provide second and third level support and to assist the Head IT in his duties.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also be able to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, and manage virtual servers
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Perform regular backup operations
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts Required skills
- Maintain Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Evaluate and modify system performance
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years system and network administration experience
- System administration in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
Something looks off?