Junior Product Manager
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Who are CloudNC?
At CloudNC we are ambitiously and successfully developing deep technology that automates CNC Manufacturing through our software. We also have a commercial factory that produces intricate and high-specification work for our clients, supported by our advanced software. We’re on a mission to re-invent manufacturing and create a clean and sustainable industrial future that accelerates humanity. Our vision is powerful and has been supported by some of the leading names including Autodesk, Lockheed Martin and also Venture Capitalists including Atomico. We are scaling from Series B to C at pace and are fully funded for this growth.
We have very recently launched our first software product to market. To support this launch we are now expanding the product management and marketing team to maximise our software reach and channel potential.
What it’s like to work together
We are over 130 people strong, with the ambition to double this headcount in the near future. We operate a “flexible first” environment and are highly collaborative by nature. We have our HQ office in London and our modern factory is based in Chelmsford, Essex. We enjoy a vibrant culture with everyone focussed on scaling the business to achieve our mission. In short this is a unique opportunity to own your area, shape decisions and make a real difference to both our business and the manufacturing sector.
As a key member of the Product team, you will be reporting to the Senior Product Manager. Your role is to assist and support the Product team in executing various tasks related to the development, launch, and life cycle management of products and services.
You will already have several years hands on product management experience and are looking for a way to learn new skills and grow your career. You will be genuinely excited with this unique opportunity to influence major decisions and direction as part of a team that is rapidly scaling on multiple fronts to change the face of the manufacturing industry using innovative software.
- Customer insight: Participate in and manage user testing, feedback sessions and market analysis to gather insights and validate product concepts based on customer needs.
- New features: support Senior Product Managers in all aspects of product development and management - epics and features, product specifications, and other supporting documentation.
- Delivery: Support the coordination of product launches and go-to-market strategies, including pricing, positioning, and messaging.
- Roadmap: Assist in developing and maintaining the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Life cycle management: Assist in the management of product life cycles, including product updates, enhancements, and end-of-life decisions.
- Analytics and Reporting: Assist in tracking and analysing marketing data and metrics to measure product performance, identify areas for improvement, and report on KPI’s. Generate regular reports for management and contribute to data-driven decision-making.
- Market awareness: Continuously monitor the external market and conduct research to identify opportunities, market trends and competitive landscape/positioning.
- Collaboration and Coordination: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, PR and engineering to ensure alignment and integration of product efforts.
- Stay Updated: Stay informed about the latest product trends, industry developments, and best practices. Continuously develop your skills and knowledge in product management to contribute effectively to the team's success.
Skills and Experience sought:
- Min 3 years product experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrable understanding of product management principles and software platforms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with a data-driven mindset.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong self starter with problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities to define and agree company priorities.
- Proven numerical and commercial ability
- Proven ability to own and deliver features / products incl. P&L.
- Knowledge of the CAM market.
- Working for a high growth tech organisation(s), ideally a scale up
- Digital solutions and software using Agile
- Passion for technology
- B2B environment
- SAAS Products
What you'll receive:
- Excellent Salary
- Stock Options
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare (includes dental, personal health fund, travel insurance, subsidised gym, mental health care, counselling)
- Enhanced primary, secondary and adoption parental pay & leave (maternity/paternity)
- Company Expense Card
- Stocked Kitchens (at Essex Factory & London Office)
- Excellent Hardware incl. Mac and headphones
- Team Socials
- Conference/Meet-up Tickets
Equal opportunities statement.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, valuing individuality and embracing all people. The success of CloudNC is a result of diversity of thought. We recognise this comes from people truly belonging. We encourage different perspectives and skills to collaborate towards our mission – disrupting the manufacturing industry. We celebrate diversity and continually improve our inclusivity efforts.