Chelmsford, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
Are you an experienced Planner? Do you have experience setting expectations on deliveries and scheduling customer orders? If so, we are looking for someone to join our busy team!
Who are CloudNC?
CloudNC is a dynamic manufacturing company. We utilise innovative processes with 'state of the art' manufacturing techniques including AI on the latest equipment to deliver cost effective, superior tooling and component solutions for the metallic components industry.
We support high profile customers across a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, defence, motorsport and commercial industry.
We work to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that will enable us to produce the highest quality metallic components to customer requirements, whilst reducing lead times and cost.
On offer is the opportunity to play a key part in this company's fast paced scaling and growth to become a market leading manufacturing solution in a world class facility.
What you will be doing:
● Set expectations on deliveries and schedule customer orders.
● Conduct Root Cause Analysis on any scheduling errors and implement improvements to mitigate repeats
● Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with key stakeholders, reviewing customer demand and inventory goals against set KPI’s
● Collaborate with Operations Manager to provide real-time information on production priorities, material supply and On/Behind target output data
● Raising internal works orders and purchasing requirements to drive material through the supply chain to achieve on time performance and achieve Month On Hand targets.
● Provide accurate, timely and concise feedback in order to keep account reps / product support team members/supply chain appraised of delivery schedule changes at the earliest opportunity.
● Analyse product trends to ensure appropriate stock on hand (e.g. safety stock, MOH target)
● Maintain data integrity in the ERP system
● To liaise on a weekly basis with the cell leaders and external stakeholders to communicate demand patterns and any supply issues affecting the performance.
● Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
● Knowledge of ERP and MRP Systems
● Clear communicator
What you will receive…
In return for your efforts supporting our mission, you will receive the following benefits & perks
● Competitive Salary
● Stock Options
● State of the art equipment
● Private Healthcare
● 30 days holiday (including bank holiday)
● Hack Day Lunch
● ThanksBen Benefit
We take pride in providing an encouraging environment, sharing ideas, learning and striving to be the best you can be. We care about learning and progression offering internal & external training, conference tickets, and onsite speakers for panel events.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, valuing individuality and embracing all people. The success of CloudNC is a result of diversity of thought. We recognise this comes from people truly belonging. We encourage different perspectives and skills to collaborate towards our mission - disrupting the manufacturing industry. We celebrate diversity and continually improve our inclusivity efforts.
If you feel you could be a good fit for the opportunity please apply, we would love to hear from you!
See more open positions at CloudNC
Something looks off?