Product Analytics Lead - AI Assistant
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 7 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
What you’ll be doing
Product Analysts enable their teams to make better decisions faster. Working as part of a cross-functional squad they apply their expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo
You will lead a pod of three Product Analysts, each embedded in a squad across our Chat pillar. You and your team will leverage rich user-data and cutting-edge technology to generate insights that transform our natural-language chatbot and its ability to coach our users to better financial health.
Specifically, you will:
- Direct the strategy and workload of a team of Product Analysts across three squads
- People-manage those in the team, promoting their performance and development
- Conduct your own deep-dive analysis into the Chat ecosystem, understanding user behaviour, influencing the roadmap through data-based recommendations
- Define how we quantitatively measure success in the pillar, setting KPIs, designing tracking to analyse what really matters
- Set best-practices for conducting regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Work with Analytic Engineering to prioritise data modelling needs in your area as well as directly contributing to our transformed data codebase
- Work with Product, Data Science, and Engineering leads in your area, ensuring integration between insight-driven analysis and other disciplines
You will be working on a hugely impactful workstream, helping us understand our users' finances and coaching them through the power of chat. Your product area will develop Cleo into a hyper-personalised financial coach.
You’ll also sit within the wider data function here at Cleo; a hotshot chapter of 40 Product Analysts, Analytic Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers with significant industry experience that are at the heart of everything we do at Cleo. You’ll have the opportunity to work with them in building the data platform that is the engine of Cleo’s growth.
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis within a digital product environment
- Line management and project leadership experience in a high-performing analytics team
- Experience conducting large-scale A/B experiments
- Ability to write production quality code in SQL and Python
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Ability to define new product metrics from complex, unstructured data
- Past success proactively influencing product roadmaps, driving new ideas with impact
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Experience modelling data to amplify productivity using tooling such as dbt
- Commercial experience of machine learning methods, particularly in NLP, a plus but not essential
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with demonstrated success in utilising insight to drive the success of a product.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/data - this position is AX4 level and we can pay £83,376 - £104,755 p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. Our office is in London and we have a hybrid approach, we encourage you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office but this is fully flexible.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 401k matching in the US and 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo!
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- And many more!