Paid Channel Manager - Google UAC
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 7 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
We’re hiring a Google-focused Paid Search Manager to help us expand our paid acquisition efforts. In the past year, the company has more than doubled in size and a large part of that is due to our paid acquisition efforts. We’re now launching more advertising channels, expanding activity to new levels of the acquisition funnel and diversifying the number of products we are advertising. This growth means we need an exceptional Paid Search Manager to join our high-performing Growth marketing team 🐦.
With the expansion of the team’s remit, we are looking to bring someone in who can own the app campaigns on Google with the opportunity to take on more as you grow into the role. Specifically, you should be able to figure out what should be tested & improved, run tests with support from our embedded product analyst and then do any analysis that’s possible with the data visualisation tools we use like Holistics.
We’re looking for someone who will teach us a lesson or two about Google advertising and give us confidence that you can push performance forward on the channel as well as raise the analytical and critical thinking bar in the team in future.
What you’ll be doing
- Day-to-day management of Google. You’ll be responsible for managing campaigns on Google and potentially Bing and other channels in time, including daily optimisation, reporting and innovating within the space. You should be able to accurately answer any questions we have about the channel, be comfortable as the primary knowledge holder on the channel and be ambitious to test & innovate to keep us ahead of the competition.
- Testing mindset. You should be constantly testing and optimising your campaigns, strategy and creative work to accelerate growth and improve ROAS. You should be someone who goes to the farthest lengths to extract maximum performance.
- Reporting and analysis. You will be responsible for delivering results from Google UAC and other channels you may run in the future. You should be comfortable understanding and explaining performance from your channel at all levels.
- Briefing our wonderful creative team. You’ll work with our creative team on the ad testing process to build up learnings and insights, then share back those insights to improve future iterations of creative tests on the channel.
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years managing Google Ads
- Proven ability to collaborate closely across content and analytical teams to create insight-led marketing which delivers high performance.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a company where data in marketing is valued and high quality
- Great analytical skills with an ability to deliver clear reporting and develop actionable insights.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a PMPS2 level and we can pay £35,700 - £50,071 (GBP) p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Performance reviews every 6 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top-ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!