We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 7 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
We’re looking for a Commercial Associate to own the ideation and modelling of new global product ideas. This is a brand new role reporting to our Head of Commercial and will be the fourth person in the commercial and partnerships function at Cleo, taking ideas from initial thought to delivery at scale.
Some of the things you'll get involved with:
- Commercial Strategy - helping to set the commercial direction of the business, and prioritising the new initiatives and special projects Cleo will focus on
- Global Strategy - crafting strategies for the global expansion of our innovative initiatives and special projects.
- Product improvement - work hand in hand with our product teams to improve our product development process.
- Partnerships - assist in negotiation processes and provide insights to improve products and facilitate global growth.
- Complex modelling - construct, scale, maintain, and effectively communicate intricate models that guide expansion efforts and enable data-driven choices.
- Best practice - develop and promote best analytical practice within Cleo
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-4 Years' Experience - demonstrated experience within a top-tier consultancy, investment bank, or venture fund.
- Independent Initiative - demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for autonomously conceiving and executing projects.
- Financial Modelling Expertise - proficiency in designing and managing complex financial models.
- Problem-solving Acumen - evident aptitude for solving intricate, open-ended challenges with innovative solutions.
- Quick Learner - capacity to rapidly grasp novel concepts and approach problems with a results-driven mindset, even in unfamiliar domains.
- Collaborative Mindset - ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, leveraging their varied experiences and competencies.
- Technical Proficiency - ideally, strong familiarity with SQL and/or experience with Python.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a COM3 level and we can pay £66,333 - £86,037 p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Performance reviews every 6 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!