We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being. Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
We're looking for an experienced People Partner to join our Partnerships team. You'll collaborate closely with the wider team and the Head of People Partnering, supporting all aspects of the People Agenda.
As a Subject Matter Expert in the Business and Central functions departments you'll provide consultative advice to leadership, tailored coaching, drive positive change, and lead on Employee Relations matters. You will also play a role in company-wide people initiatives, including learning and development, employee engagement, and performance management.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll partner with Commercial, Finance and Operations to align their people strategies with the goals of those business areas, becoming a trusted, expert advisor.
- You'll be accountable to deliver tangible impact to your business areas: regretted attrition, engagement scores, organisational health and performance are all metrics you will be measured on, and that you should always have front of mind.
- You'll manage employee relations, providing expert support and recommending appropriate actions to address queries or problems. Proactively reviewing data to spot employee relations trends and suggest solutions, coaching Managers to tackle issues early on.
- You'll advise on organisational design based on growth, commercial activities, and intentions. Leading change programs and reorganisations, ensuring meaningful consultation and support throughout.
- You are able to provide tailored coaching to help upskill our leaders in a meaningful way.
- You'll create and deliver Learning and Development initiatives to enhance skills across the organisation.
- You'll administer key company wide programs like the Talent Review Cycle and Engagement Surveys, supporting data collation and integrity, fostering a culture of high performance and growth.
- You'll work closely with client groups on engagement data, supporting positive advancement and wider company initiatives. Reviewing engagement over time and conducting 121s and group forums during onboarding and exit points.
- You'll ideate and execute key work streams and projects within the People Roadmap, autonomously and collaboratively.
- You'll be a valuable support and subject matter expert to various teams within the People department, addressing queries and challenges.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a People Partner role within a fast growth, technology-led organisation, ideally supporting multiple geographies. Experience working with Commercial, Operations and Central Functions is a plus.
- Experience with Executive Coaching would be a great advantage.
- You have experience of employee relations and case management, including knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations.
- You have great attention to detail, a passion for delivering great people partnering experience and you can spot an opportunity to improve a process at a mile off.
- You will be experienced in handling sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy, you are comfortable having difficult conversations, working professionally and discreetly with sensitive information.
- Both the what and the how are important to us - explaining requirements/processes is key, but first comes the critical step of gaining buy-in from your stakeholders. Therefore, you'll have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, building strong relationships with trust & confidence, as well as having the ability to influence.
- You’re an expert with Excel/Google Sheets, with high level knowledge of building charts and graphs, shortcuts, Pivot Tables, advanced formulas.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a BP3 level and we can pay £54,982 - £70,020 (GBP) depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Income Protection, and Life Assurance
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo!
- Early finish every Friday
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!