Solana/Rust Web3 Engineer
Altroleum is a technology start-up based in London building decentralised protocols and tools for low carbon commodity markets. We recently raised from some of the best web3 investors in the world.
We're building Carbon3 - a protocol on Solana for the full lifecycle of a carbon credit - and we're looking for exceptional people to help us.
We're hiring Solana/Rust developers with all levels of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in cutting-edge web3 development whilst working on one of the world's biggest problems.
- Design and build decentralised systems on Solana using Rust
- Make architectural decisions and shape the technologies we use
- Be an entrepreneur - ideate with the team to solve difficult problems with decentralised software
- A commitment to becoming an excellent web3 engineer, direct web3 experience is a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or a technical subject (EEE, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience developing software that you can show or talk about. This may be on the job, personal projects, research work, etc.
Ideal qualifications (any of these):
- Experience with Rust, Solana, Solidity or any web3 tech stack
- Interest or experience in carbon markets or low carbon commodities
- Space to learn and become an excellent web3 engineer
- Competitive salary, pension with meaningful equity
- Unlimited holiday + go fully remote 1 month per year
- Wellbeing allowance (gym/fitness/meditation/counselling etc)
- Central London office with hybrid working. We think that working in the same place at least some of the time is important. Plus, we’ll carbon offset your commute.
- Laptop (Mac/Linux/Windows) and any equipment you need to do your best work