Senior Branding Manager
At Allozymes, we are building the next generation enzyme engineering platform to deliver groundbreaking technological developments in the field of synthetic biology, industrial enzymes and their applications. Enzymes are an engine of the cell that empowers all the reactions in nature and in modern life they play a key role in 100s of industrial applications, from creation of cheese and wine all the way to medicine. However, finding the right enzymes and improving its performance is still a key challenge. The process of enzyme engineering is very slow, complicated and super expensive. At Allozymes we are solving all these issues with our proprietary technology. We engineer enzymes 10X faster with 200X higher chance of success compared to the conventional technologies (Robotic). We are confident that we can create products and services that will have a huge impact for the sustainable future of food, cosmetics and pharma industries. Read in TechCrunch and Compasslist about our vision.
To enable this and fulfil our vision, Allozymes is looking for a highly creative, motivated and experienced professional to promote the company’s mission, build its branding strategy to reach greater heights.
In this position, you will work directly with the Director of Business Development, Deepak Raghothaman. We have 2 business models including service as a fee and licensing of biosynthesized novel ingredents. You will lead the branding strategy and execution for supporting Allozymes’ global and regional business needs across different industrial verticals (Food, Cosmetics, Chemicals etc). You will partner closely with our leadership team for developing and executing brand identity and voice to ensure Allozymes is positioned to win in its messaging, content, products and technology with our customers and partners.
- Shape and iterate branding strategy & identity, channel strategy, content creation and execution
- Collaborate as thought leader and consultant with leadership team and external partners, to ensure the company is positioned to win at the fore-front of the industry
- Shape and lead, successful B2B branding campaigns across platforms (online, offline, print, socials), that drive brand awareness, purpose and impact
- Analyze industry and competitive market trends, assess dynamic branding needs to inform or accelerate content creation and execution
- Lead the development of global branding and channel partner network, PR firms across channels, geographies and to build strong global positioning
- Build and manage annual branding targets, deliver monthly reports
Requirements & Qualifications
- Business savvy with a Masters or Bachelors degree in Chemistry, or Chemical engineering, or a related field.
- Domain expert in biocatalysis, industrial chemicals, biopharma with 4+ years of experience in business development, sales, finance, or corporate strategy roles.
- Hunger to be a catalyst for something big, build the future of bioeconomy
- Analytic and creative thinker, innovative, proactive with a willingness to learn and optimistic.
- Have the ability to implement new business models, take ownership and drive operational tasks to facilitate company’s growth as well as play a key role in driving strategic decisions.
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions of our products and our service.
- Passionate in building lasting customer relationships & partnerships and stellar deal making abilities.
- Have the mindset to work in a fast-paced environment, navigate ambiguity and a strong motivation to make a successful career within technology startups.
- Frame, negotiate and execute customer agreements, including IP terms, JDAs and sales agreements (together with legal experts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deliver presentations. (Multi language is a plus)
- Self-starter with ability to organize work with minimal guidance
Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply here