Sales Development Representative - US Market
Affable is a fast growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Singapore building infrastructure for the influencer ecosystem. Launched in 2018, we have rapidly grown to become a leading Influencer Marketing platform. Our mission is to bring scale to word of mouth marketing by building products for the key stakeholders of this ecosystem: brands and influencers.
Job Type: Full-time || Night shift
At Affable.ai the role of the Sales Development Rep is to take a lead on identifying and building a relationship with eCommerce companies across the globe to consult them with strategies around influencer marketing. This specific role requires the ability to identify opportunities in the US market within the enterprise accounts and open up new conversations within the target group to drive their interest towards the product.
The existing SDR team has already helped the company in closing brands like H&M, Lenovo, Fresh, Clarins, BlendJet, Foodpanda, Sugar Cosmetics and many others by actively understanding their business and pitching the right solution.
What we offer
- Fast growing work environment
- To know, learn and be a part of a fast growing industry
- Incredibly competitive, collaborative and supportive team
- Freedom to work from anywhere in the world
- Reimbursement policy for skill enhancement, medical and WFH grant
• Conduct outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, email and LinkedIn outreach to generate leads and qualify prospects.
• Research and identify potential customers through various channels, such as online research, industry events, and lead generation tools.
• Engage with prospects to understand their business needs, challenges, and goals, and educate them on the benefits of our products or services.
• Qualify leads based on predetermined criteria and effectively communicate the value proposition to drive interest and engagement.
• Schedule qualified meetings, product demos, or discovery calls for the sales team to further advance the sales process.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospect interactions and activities in the CRM system.
• Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure seamless handover of qualified leads and provide necessary background information to facilitate successful meetings.
• Manage, track and report daily prospecting and lead generation activities to the SDR Manager.
Take appropriate action to forward the lead if an opportunity is identified for another sales area.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales development & lead generation with a SaaS organization
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal, along with a strong consultative selling approach
- Ability to engage with prospects over the phone and email
- Fair understanding of eCommerce industry, trends and upcoming technology changes
- Open to accept feedback and incorporate them to grow with the sales function