We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work cross functionally and define the goals and product strategy of our full stack offering (Hardware, Firmware, and IoT Platform). This is a senior role and it requires you to be the primary communicator to align product vision among stakeholders and the team. You would be responsible to create and maintain the product roadmap that would be a strategic guide. You would also be responsible to build product backlog and set prioritizations for its timely execution. It is expected that you understand and anticipate client’s needs and be quick to adjust the development priorities. You would be accountable for each stage of the development and provide visual aid for the team to transition from the product requirement to the release. Given the nature of the product that involves both hardware and software elements, you should be at ease working with a cross-functional and multicultural team spread across different time-zones.
- Own the product roadmap
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develop scope, define and prioritize backlog items for implementation.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Be a champion for the product internally and externally and a primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Work closely with the management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio and add business value
Qualification, Skills, and Experiences
Entrepreneurship skills or experience
At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role.
Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
Excellent Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal, Organizational and time management skills.
Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
Flexible without 9 to 5 mentality
- Work with a talented team of a fast-growing, deep-tech startup.
- Cool working space with lots of friendly people.
- We are a tight-knit team (family) that grabs lunch together
- Be part of a deep-tech startup that is disrupting the market
- We are Great Place To Work certified in 2021!