We are looking for a self-motivated Electronics Engineer who is looking for an exciting opportunity to build IIoT products that would be deployed across the globe in the harshest imaginable environments like hot gold mines in Australia to freezing temperatures of Scandinavia. You would be responsible for timely execution of features and releases. We expect you to be engineering innovative capabilities to our product and ensure integration of our system with external partners from ideation to execution.
- Understand Ackcio’s product requirement in detail and apply analytical approach to identify errors and the causes
- Perform thorough testing of the hardware design and identify the technical specifications and performance limits
- Design automated test procedures, create test reports and documentation.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics or related discipline
- At least 1 year of electronics experience
- Understand micro-controller based designs and schematics
- Understand protocols such as I2C / SPI / RS232 / RS485
- Understanding of op-amp/ transistor / MOSFET basics and simulation of discrete circuit design
- Work on the further development of our IOT nodes within the scope of product specification (analogue and digital circuit technology)
- Preparation, implementation and comparison of Proof of concept for various design ideas
- Fault analysis on electrical assemblies (PCBA)
- Selection of suitable replacement parts for obsolete components
- Circuit diagram creation/modification with ECAD tools
- Define procedure and test description for various tests on component and system level
- Plan, carry out and document test and verification at component, function and device level
- Creation or updating of development documentation
- Participation in project and team meetings
- Initiative and drive to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Flexible without 9 to 5 mentality
Technical Skills Required
- Altium / KiCad / Eagle / PADS
- PSpice simulation
- Python scripting
- Work with a talented team of a fast-growing, deep-tech startup.
- Cool working space with lots of friendly people.
- We are a tight-knit team (family) that grabs lunch together
- Be part of a deep-tech startup that is disrupting the market
- We are Great Place To Work certified in 2021!