People Partner (12month FTC)
At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as a People Partner at Accurx
During your time as a People Partner, you will support the delivery of the people team operations and initiatives, while also providing strategic people support and advisory to leadership at Accurx.
From an operational perspective, you’ll be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of effective and scalable employment policies, processes, systems and ways of working. You will put the “user” at the heart of what you do, creating consistent, seamless employee experiences which support a safe, inclusive working environment. You’ll also be responsible for the management of employment relations cases, including coaching and supporting other team members to manage less complex cases.
From a strategic perspective, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering people initiatives that support achievement of business strategies. You’ll also lead on the development of team objectives and priorities which move us towards achieving our company strategy.
As a People Partner, some of your responsibilities might include…
- Ensuring all people policies are consistent, written in the Accurx tone of voice & align with Accurx’s culture and comply with UK legislation
- Continuous improvement and execution of all people processes. For example, onboarding, probation, performance management, benefits and comp, learning and development, reward and recognition and offboarding.
- Ensuring utilisation & data integrity of all people systems. This includes Humaans, Lattice, Vida, Peakon to name a few.
- Ensuring systems & processes are scalable, efficient and deliver a seamless employee experience
- Acting as an escalation point where needed for the people team, providing advice and answering general queries in relation to policy interpretation
- Development of team objectives and priorities which move us towards achieving our company strategy.
- Partnering with managers and leaders across the business to analyse engagement results, designing and executing action plans to impact their teams engagement
- Management of employment relations cases, including coaching and supporting other team members to manage less complex employment relations cases.
- Being the go-to expert for complex employment relations queries, spot areas of non-compliance, and will proactively upskill the organisation in this area.
What the team say ...
"I'm super excited about this role in our People team here at Accurx. This role is perfect for someone who's passionate about employee experience and exited by the opportunity to nurture the culture of a growing company. This is also a hugely varied role - you could be writing and putting together policies in the morning and planning objectives in the afternoon!" Madi, Head of People
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You are keen to develop and implement people projects and plans that drive high performance, and support achievement of business strategy and goals (including the DEIB strategy)
- You have experience coaching & mentoring other team members to support their development and progression
- You have previous experience managing employment relations cases and applying this to UK Law
- You are confident utilising data to inform decision making and planning, improving systems and processes
- You have experience within a fast-growth, digital or technology company. You’ve worked in both start-ups and large global businesses so you have seen what works at scale
- You are committed to delivering a seamless employee experience, and keep your “users” front of mind in everything you do.
- You are able to quickly build trust and rapport, and have high emotional intelligence.
- You are able to adapt your tone and style to the environment and needs at hand
- You are agile in your approach and have excellent prioritisation skills. You always get the job done.
- You are thorough and accurate, and have an eye for detail.
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
Salary & Benefits package:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.